Catching up on this sub… I can’t remember which came in Feb and which came in March though.
The 1st bag contains:
- Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream: “Snail mucin and bee venom are all the rage in Korea and this product combines them both! This cream helps heal acne, relieve damaged skin, brighten skin tone, and maintain hydration throughout the day. We especially love it for those with sensitive skin as it is fragrance free and has a non-sticky texture.”
- Leaders Black Aqua Pore Scaling Mask: “The best-selling sheet mask contains charcoal and volcanic ash that removes impurities and work together with chlorella and green tea extracts to deeply hydrate skin. These active ingredients also help exfoliate dead skin cells to leave skin smooth and radiant.”
- Lioele Eyelash Curler: “made with soft, anti-bacterial rubber to protect your lashes as you curl, this Lioele lash curler is one of our favs to keep on us.”
- Etude House Look At Me Eyes Care Eyeshadow: “We love the natural ‘I’m-wearing-no-makeup’ makeup look during the winter months and this eyeshadow is a perfect compliment to that. Use as an all-over lid color for those that love a light subtle look or build it up and contour with a darker shadow for more drama. Finish off with a few coats of your favorite mascara and you’re good to go!”
2nd bag contents:
- Dermal Dream Sea Cucumber Supreme Mask: “If anyone knows how to make a great sheet mask, it’s Dermal Dream. An infamous mask in Korea, this Dermal Dream sheet mask has been rumored to do miracles for the skin. This mask has collagen, arginine, alanine, and other ingredients to combat aging and brighten skin. Using low temperature techniques, it contains refined sea snail serum to nourish, moisturize, and lift.
- Skinfood My Shortcake Setting Mascara: “Mascara is one of our essentials in our makeup bags and we’re always on the lookout for new products. This Skinfood mascara transforms lashes so they’re thicker, longer, and darker. We especially love how quickly the formula dries on our lashes and how smudgeproof this mascara is.”
- Cosrx Blackhead Silk Finger Balls: “Want to try the silkiest exfoliator ever? You’re in luck! These finger pods are perfect for removing sebum and blackheads with minimal irritation on the skin.”
- Secret Key Witch Hazel Pore Clear Toner: “Toner is an important step in the skincare process. With its pore-tightening, oil-controlling, and deep-cleansing properties, this toner is perfect for individuals with oily or combination skin. It’s suitable for sensitive and acne-prone skin as it is free of parabens, mineral oils, and phenoxyethanol.”
I was happy with what was in both bags, haven’t used any of the items yet though! I’ll have a review of some of the items, eventually.
What I was really surprised with was the Cosrx Blackhead Silk Finger Balls. They don’t specify anywhere in the description that they’re actual silk worm cocoons. I only know because I’ve worked with them during my fiber dyeing days. These look to be bleached and I’m really not sure what kind of chemical process they put them through to bleach them. I am curious to use them in this way though, so despite the “unknowns”, I’m interested in trying them out!
Sadly, I’ve decided to drop all of my subscription boxes. Since my family and I want to buy a house this summer, every little bit of savings will help!
To subscribe to Beauty Beyond Borders – The 3b Box, click here. It’s $12 per month and you receive about 5 different items, one of which is almost always full-sized.