I’ve been hearing so much about Kiko Milano and placed my 1st order at the beginning of January. Though I got the order weeks ago, it’s been sitting on that darn neglected to-blog-about shelf.
I made a video for this, but I think I just need to work on my speaking skills, lol. I’m great with writing, but when it comes to speaking, I’m kind of quiet. Always afraid I’m going to come off as boring. Plus I have major coordination issues when it come to video! OMGosh! Haha.
Anyway, back to the order…
- Mixing Solution – really not quite sure why I got this considering that I don’t have any loose pigment eyeshadows… Guess I might have to go find me some! This is supposed to make “eyeshadow creamy to ensure the highest blendability and hold.”
- Energy Mask – Detoxifying Black Mask – I haven’t tried a black mask yet. I don’t know why it sounds so intriguing, but it’ll be interesting to see how it looks! It’s kind of a black goo. I’ll use this one tonight.
- Glamorous Eye Pencil – supposed to be “waterproof long wear […] high pigmented and easy to blend”. When first applied it can wipe off and smudge easily, but if you let it set it for a while it keeps fairly well – it is still partially wipe-off-able. I can’t remember if they had it in different shades, but this one is 414. It’s charcoal, but it has a little shimmer to it.
- Rebel Bouncy Blush in 01 Velvety Peach – This is like a cream blush, the texture reminds me alittle of pottery clay. It says it is a “blush with a new sensoriality and mat satin effect.” The box it came in and the compact are really pretty! And this shade is nice too, it’s very subtle on me, but I imagine I could make it pop out more with layering.
Then I also got some nail products. I don’t know why I did, since I hardly ever do my nails nowadays! But they looked so pretty! I can’t recall if these had names, so I’ll just write the number that is on the bottles.
In the above photo from left to right:
- Nail Care 3 in 1 Shine – “base, hardening, top coat with ultra brilliant effect and quick drying”
- Fancy Top Coat in 666 – this is a clear base polish with black and silver confetti.
- Cupcake Nail Lacquer in 656- the photo color is a little off, it’s slightly greener. Reminds me of my iced matcha green tea latte (but lighter) with colorful microdot sprinkles.
- Fancy Top Coat in 657 – a clear base polish with sparkly silver and holographic glitter.
- Fancy Top Coat in 663 – clear base polish with blue and maybe green plus some holographic glitter.
- Velvet Satin Nail Lacquer in 695 – the color of this one reminds me of a mud clay mask that has dried, sort of a pale brownish-gray satiny matte.
I took a better pics of the blush and nails last night after I quickly did this set (I painted them as I did the video…), but apparently I deleted the pics while they were still uploading to my Google Drive from my phone. They didn’t make the transfer and I had to take them quickly again.
For my 1st Kiko order, I’m very pleased! Can’t wait to order from them again!