This is my 2nd box from Beauty Beyond Borders – The 3b Box. Again, sadly, the outer shipping box leaves much to be desired. The flattened box and the gaping holes on each corner concerns me… But again, despite the hazard of it, happily, the contents miraculously arrived unscathed and intact (even the glass bottle!).
What do we have here inside the purple organza bag?
- 3W Clinic Collagen Whitening Essence – the frosted glass bottle, with silver metal top and serum-type pump. This looks to be a full-size, 50 mL, and has a beautiful clean and refreshing scent. “This essence contains marine collagen, Japanese apricot extract, and licorice extract to freshen and soften uneven and rough skin. It also contains niacinamide, a brightening ingredient that will help reduce old blemishes and acne scars.”
- Petitfee Dry Essence Foot Pack – I really want to try this, my feet are sorely neglected and because of the cold weather have started to crack around the heel 🙁 “Give your feet a rest from all the holiday shopping with this hydrating dry foot pack! Your feet will be pampered with sunflower oil, shea butter, aloe vera extract, and many other restorative ingredients that have been dry processed. The dry essence will be absorbed as it melts with body temperature.”
- Missha Speedy Solution Eye Gel Patch – I’ve only tried two other eye gel patch and eye pads so far, hopefully I’ll like this one even better. “Look fresh faced and awake as we head into the new year. Fade away those dark circles and restore elasticity to the gentle skin around your eyes. This total care gel patch gives a firming and brightening effect while hydrating and nourishing the undereye area.”
- Botanic Farms Grain Ferment Cleansing Sherbet – The cute little apricot-colored jar. It feel and looks like a balm when I opened it, I wonder if it has to be mixed first? By looking at it, I wouldn’t have guessed it was a cleanser. It has a sweet scent to it. “This sherbet cleanser is formulated to thoroughly remove face makeup without irritating the skin. It contains fermented rice bran to brighten the skin while removing impurities.”
- Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence – I’ve tried a snail essence moisturizer a long time ago, so they’ve been around for many many years. I can’t remember how it went, but I know it wasn’t cheap. They sent 7 little sample packets, which is generous of them, as most companies would send maybe 1-3. “Made with all-natural snail mucin, this popular Korean essence hydrates the skin on a cellular level and promotes healthier skin without the usual heaviness that accompany many essences or serums.”
I’m quite pleased with this month’s contents! I imagine I’ll continue to enjoy what they send in the coming months.
If you want to subscribe to Beauty Beyond Borders – The 3b Box, click here. It’s $12 per month and you receive about 5 different items, one of which is almost always full-sized.