This one actually came in a while back, but I’m behind on all of these.
I had to place a reorder with BeautyNetKorea for the CP-1 Keratin Silk Injection Ceramide hair treatment – you know the one I love so much because it smells so good? [check out my empties post here] 😉 I got 10 more tubes so they would last me and I wouldn’t have to order again for a while. Ironically, I haven’t been using it because I’ve been testing other hair products.
This was my 2nd order from BNK, and I managed to keep my order to just the hair treatment plus a pack of 3, Holika Holika Pig-nose clear black head 3-step kits. Description per BNK: “Pig nose clear blackhead 3-step kit contains all three steps necessary for perfect pore control. The first step opens your pores to allow for easy blackhead removal and cleaning. The second step eliminates all waste and removes even the deepest blackheads. The third step minimizes the pores for a fresh and smooth look and feel.” Currently $6.16 USD for the 3 pack (which is $1.09 cheaper than what it was when I bought it), link. I haven’t used it yet, but will blog about it when I do!
All the rest were freebies! The freebies/samples:
- Dorthyco Auto Eyebrow Pencil in black (full-size) – looks similar to a retractable eyeliner pencil.
- SecretKey MaYu Healing Facial Cream: “Horse oil helps regenerate damaged skin & enhance skin barrier and soothe dry skin.
- Tonymoly Aquaporin moisture cream
- Tonymoly Floria Brightening Foam Cleanser: “refreshing foam cleanser with flower extract”
- Tonymoly Intense Care Dual Effect Sleeping Pack
- SecretKey Prestige Snail Repairing Cream: “the cream contains snail extract which helps your skin structure repair and renew.”
- Tonymoly Banana Sleeping Pack
I love that they send more than one of each sample, as I think one of those little packets alone aren’t enough to form a good enough opinion about a product. And they always send at least one full-size freebie, which is awesome!