Birchbox keeps sucking me in by waving these deals and discounts in my face as if taunting me because I unsubbed. It’s a conspiracy! 😉
“Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!”
As I mentioned before, I will likely resub with them again in the future, but I wanted to be able to try other subscription boxes without having 900 million of them going at the same time. Just really wish I had unsubbed after the latest box came out! Dang sixth sense not functioning correctly, I guess.
What impresses me about Birchbox, other than quality and variety of products, is their actual boxes, their subscription box as well as their shipping boxes. They’re always different and colorful! Love them. With this latest shipment, it came in what looked like a shoe box. I cut the top off and am using it to store my tea in, in my office. This one was orange on the outside, white with black polka dots on the inside.
In my order:
- WEI Multi Task Multi-Mask set of three – Bee Venum Anti-Wrinkle Cream Mask, Brown Sugar Ready Glow Exfoliating Mask, and Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask. The masks are in little pods and a brush comes with the set (looks like a concealer brush, but bigger).
- Stila stay all day waterproof liquid eye liner in dark brown – excited to try this!
- The complexion perfection sampler (again). And yep, it was as I suspected, I got an extra Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow sample in the last order :(. Was sad to find only one in this set, so I’ll have to buy their full-size now. Also, for some reason I thought the sample in the last one for W3ll People Bio Brightener Invisible Powder was bigger? I tossed the empty container, so I don’t have it for comparison. Maybe my memory is faulty though…
- NERD Skincare Super Hydrating Mask – got this as one of their freebie specials
- Rene Furterer Paris Absolue Keratine leave-in cream for Extremely Damaged, Brittle Hair – this was part of their mystery sampler freebie
- N4 Lumiere d’hiver Reconstructing Masque (for hair) – this was also part of their mystery sampler freebie
Another great order from Birchbox! Looks like I’ll have to make another order though, for that BB Cream! *sigh*
Have you tried any of these? Thoughts?