Ack, where did my weekend go?! I have a few reviews and other stuff to post, but just wanted to jump in and do a ramdoms post (i.e. jumbled, haphazard, cornucopia, variety, little bit of everything, whatever you want to call this) before I get to those. Actually, next time I think I will call this “little bit of everything” that has a nice ring to it. On to the tidbits:
- I JUST NOW discovered CrateJoy… I mean, where have I been that I never knew about it until now?! All of those subscription boxes, O.M.Goodness! I will definitely need to win this $900Mil lottery now so I can sample a ton of them!
- I don’t think I’m getting all of the notices for new blog posts from the blogs that I follow via email lately. I haven’t checked it in about 2ish days and there’s only 63 posts? Weird. Also I found out I’ve been a dwerp as I didn’t realize that the blogs I followed via just wordpress don’t send me an email notice, so I’ve missed out on a whole lot of posts!!! So sorry guys! I’ll be checking both my email and WP Reader for now on. 🙂
- Some cute tops from the past couple of days, of course these are from Wholesalebuying, as I still have a ton of their stuff that I have to show off! So inexpensive and cute! The pants in the 2nd one is from there too, but they’re a size too big and a bit baggy (even with my that-time-of-the-month-bloating :/).
- Super pretty bracelet/watch (slideshow, so you may not be able to see it if you’re viewing via email). [Link to my Amazon review.]
- Got my rowing machine, ordered it via Target and it came in yesterday! I put that baby together last night!
- LOVE this drawer organizer! My middle drawer, shown, for my socks, tights, nylons, used up 2 of 3 organizer sets (bought a set of three, link here). Used the 3rd set for my panty drawer. They snap together easily and save so much space! I want to get more of them so I can put my camisoles and tank tops in a drawer as they’re taking up way too much real estate in my closet. They can expand from any direction, so they’re really convenient! If you have bulky socks you might need to put each sock in a separate hole, but for the no show/ankle socks I was able to put two pairs in one, same with my panties, I fit 2-3 in one honeycomb hole. I just stuffed the bulky ones in as best as I could.
I think they might actually be good as wall racks for makeup too? I’ll have to see when I buy these again and test it out.
- Upcoming posts (may not be in this order)… Taste the World 1st boxes, Thrive 1st order, Birchbox order, Colourpop 1st order, and BeautyNetKorea order; and Reviews on: Kawano Japan Tissues, Valentia Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub, Pura d’or 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil, Altarmoss Silicone Wine Glasses, Body Mery Vitamin C Exfoliating Cleanser, and Oz Naturals Olive & Jojoba Oil Nourishing Souffle; plus Beauty Bloggers Lovers Tag 🙂 and Femme Taboo!
Catcha later, going to hang with the hubs for a bit then start reading up on those posts I missed!