Seems like it’s been longer, but I started this blog in late October of this year! That’s just a little over two months! Since I have school and so many other lifestuffdistractionsgoingon that my head spins sometimes, I didn’t think I’d have the energy to blog as much as I have been, but have come to find out that I actually am loving and enjoying it. It’s not just the posting, but also getting to know and interact with other like-minded, similar-interest bloggers!
With that said, it means so much to me to have been nominated for the Beauty Blogger Award by Elisabeth of Everything and Nothin’ She’s a super sweetheart and an amazing beauty blogger, how she keeps up with all that she does, I do not know! Pure magic, I imagine! 🙂 So thank you Elisabeth for the nomination and for all of the content and effort you put into and on your blog, you’re truly an inspiration!
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
I had these questions in my 1st Liebster Award, but will answer them again :), who knows my answers may be slightly different now.
- What is your favorite season?
I actually don’t have a favorite per se. I can find things that I like about each though. For Winter, I’m a Winter baby, but being born in Hawaii kind of throws that off. I do like looking at snow and being cozy inside with a warm blanket and a nice hot cup of tea or cocoa. For Spring, predictably I love seeing new green and flowers blooming, farmers’ markets, vegetable gardens. Especially love in the Spring when it gets to the point where it’s neither too cold nor too warm, pleasant enough to where I can wear jeans and a short sleeved top just as comfortably as a pair of shorts and flip flops. For Summer, if I ever get to go, I love the beach and cool winds on a decent, not too hot day – picnics, summer vacations (which are rare, but when they do occur, I love them!). For Fall/Autumn – the changing of the leaves, the general feel of that season and everything that it embodies.
- How long have you been blogging?
I used to blog a lot in my late teens/early twenties – mostly poetry, writing, and life-stuff, but just picked it back up again a couple of months ago.
- What blog post are you most proud of (link it)?
Not sure, really!
- Name 3 accomplishments you have made in your life.
– Not quite finished yet, but going back to school and sticking with it, making it a goal to finish with flying colors. So far so good!
– Having been able to try and experiment with so many different cuisines and foods. Hopefully, I’ll get to continue that and keep sampling different things.
– Kind of a blanketed accomplishment, but going outside of my box from time to time, it’s not always easy and I don’t think that it will ever become easy, but most of the time it’s well worth it!
- What is the worst beauty product you have ever used?
Not the worst, but the most recent “does not agree with me” product – Tonymoly’s Avocado Mask, just completely dried my face out the day afterward, it was so peely like I’d gotten a sunburn.
- Who or what inspires you?
People, in general, who can do so many things yet can genuinely keep their lives so together and balanced. That’s what I aspire to achieve, perfect balance on all levels.
- What is your go to hairstyle?
For school, I have to keep it up, especially if I’m doing clinicals, so typically in a quick twirled up wrapped bun. If I go out, then I just leave it down air dried and brushed. I keep meaning to actually do something with my hair other than brushing it. It’s on my to incorporate into my routine list.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
When my husband moves things and I have no idea where he moved them to! That is so annoying! He’s OCD and doesn’t like stuff laying around if it has no purpose (to him) for being there or if it looks (to him) like it’s untidy, so he moves it out of sight. Problem with that is that I like my stuff where I put it, because I know where it is then! If it’s out of sight for me, it usually means I’ll forget about it too and then that’s no good to me if I need it for something, or if I need it for something and I can’t find it immediately, OMGOSH!!! that just pisses me off. Like this morning I couldn’t find my old wallet that I hadn’t cleared everything out of yet, grrr… Besides, I plan on switching back and forth with that wallet and my new one! Harrrumph, men. LOL
- How often do you wear makeup each week?
I usually do the basics – foundation, lips, light on the eyes, Mon-Thurs. If I go out Fri-Sun, then I try a step above basics, heavier on the eyes. I guess on average I’d say 5 days a week.
- Favorite social media platform?
Facebook, I’m usually on, mostly for family, friends, and more personal life-stuff. Instagram I post to whenever I can, but not as often as I’d like. So toss up between the two.
- If your life were a TV show, what is one “blooper” that has happened (can be funny or sad) that you wish you could do over?
- How many makeup products do you actually use daily?
- What is your current morning beauty regimen?
- What is your all-time favorite face mask?
- Do you use a toner?
- If you could only choose one makeup tool, what would it be?
- Do you have a go to lipstick? If so what is it?
- Do you ever leave the house without some sort of makeup on?
- When did you first start wearing makeup?
- If you had to describe your personal fashion style, what would you say?
- Her Quarters
- Voguishly Chic
- Avec Valerie
- Beauty by Tami
- Brows & Bows
- Lizzie Loves Beauty
- Fashionably Meek
- Miss Lindapendent
- Makeup World by Veena