This month’s bag was pretty cool. The vibrant red – fire engine red bag reminds me of the 50s for some reason – 50s diner, bucket seats, red red lips, etc.
- Beau Gâchis Paris’ concealer brush – I’ve been using this since I received it and like it so far. It really holds my concealer well, but not only that, it distributes it onto the face fairly evenly, like it should, without leaving too much on the brush afterward.
- Dimitri James Skinn Sugar Lips – Polishing Scrub for dry and lined lips. Haven’t tried this yet, but it smells like berry flavored bubble gum 🙂
- Tarte Smooth Operator – I just returned the full-size that I tried because it settled heavily into the small creases under my eye. So this little sample is going into my giveaway pile.
- Peter Lamas Spa Sensuals Intensive Repair Hand Cream – “for all skin types, hydration lasts up to 24 hours, absorbs quickly, revitalizes and renews hands. Paraben free, environmentally friendly” Has a really nice orangey-cream scent to it, it goes on smoothly and softens, but with an oily residue. It would be nice to keep in my car though, especially with this cold weather season upon us!
- Pacifica natural minerals Power of Love natural lipstick in nude red – “100% Vegan, cruelty free, formulated without parabens, carmine and petroleum.” Smells waxy and not sure about the staying power yet, as I haven’t used it on my lips, but the color is nice – needs some layering to get decent pigmentation though.
I think this was the month I am supposed to decide to stay or go with this sub, at it’s 3 month mark, but I think I’ll stay through at least January and February.