Christmas is tomorrow, so excited! Tonight is cookie making and game playing night. And we typically open one gift on Christmas Eve. What does today have in store for you? For anyone else who wants to do this tag, feel free! 🙂 I snagged it from another blog.
1. What’s Your Favorite Christmas Film?
I don’t think I have a definite favorite, I do like Christmas Story, of course, and Nightmare Before Christmas (does that count? LOL), Home Alone movies, Jingle All The Way, Christmas With the Kranks, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, The Grinch, Scroodged, etc.
2. What Are Your Favorite Christmas Colors?
White, Sliver, Holographic, and light blue or aqua.
3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
Depends on the year and that morning. I’ll probably stay in my PJs through opening gifts and breakfast, then will likely get dressed (casual) after a shower.
4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
Probably my son, he will always get gifts before my husband or I do. But if I could, I’d say my mom and her gift would be going to visit her on Christmas as a surprise – that might be a cheat though, since it would actually be a gift for us and her.
5. Do You Open Your Presents Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
We open one on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas Morning, saving the stockings for last.
6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
Yes, many times, though not much good at it, it’s fun though!
7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas break?
Eat and play games. We only have 4 days off (technically 1 actually for Christmas, the other 3 days we already get off).
8. Any Christmas Wishes?
That next year be the best year yet, full of happiness, positive surprises, bountiful, prosperous, and so on and so forth 🙂
9. Favorite Christmas Smell?
Cinnamon or cookies baking.
10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
We almost always make a honey glazed spiral ham with or without pineapple. My favorite cookies are those meltaway powdered sugar ones, yum!
Wish you all a very merry Christmas Eve!