Haha! Got to love them! And I truly do ;), my wallet might not, but I do for sure!
Today, as I read through blogs, lovely bloggers posted these links and I am planning on checking them out. I thought I’d pass along the favor and blog them too, so that if you haven’t seen them you can hop on over and check them out as well. Enable, enable, enable…. this way I don’t feel so bad, hehe.
- Tomboxes – Subscription box, starts at $10/month, description: “Each period cycle we send you necessary supplies as well as jewelry and makeup. Choose from name brand tampons and pads, tell us your skin type and fashion type and we will customize your jewelry and makeup to your wants. Each month our personal shoppers find the best jewelry pieces and name brand makeup to match your needs, those items along with your tampons or pads of choice are then expertly packaged and shipped via USPS to your front door. We also offer options to add to your box. Choose Venus razor blade refill cartridges and/or double the jewelry and makeup each month.”
- Melody Skincare & Cosmetics – What I’m really interested in are their sheet masks, it also looks like they have a few freebie deals. Description: “Melody is all about skincare health. Taking care of your heart, brain, colon, and lungs is a no brainer but skin health is often neglected. We go day after day taking in food and supplements that are good for our body but not many of us do the same for our skin that suffers from sun damage and congestion from dust and air pollution. You can clear the congestion in your nose and throat, and you can do the same for your skin.”
- Kiko Cosmetics – Looks like affordable prices. They also have a $5 off coupon if you sign up for their newsletter. Description: “Over 1.200 professional makeup and skincare products and advanced accessories. Founded in 1997, KIKO MILANO is an Italian professional cosmetics brand that has revolutionized the rules of cosmetics and won over the most demanding beauty addicts with over 600 points of sale in 8 countries in Europe (Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Germany, United Kingdom, Austria and Switzerland) with its presence in 34 nations (thanks to its online service delivery) and now with its new opening in U.S.”
- SammyDress – Cute, affordable items! Description: “Sammydress is a leading global online wholesale supplier of the latest in Womens Clothing, Men and Women’s Shoes, Bags and Accessories, Casual Dresses, Special Occasion Dresses and Accessories, Wedding Dresses, Fashion Jewelry, Intimate Lingerie, Wigs, Cosplay Costumes, Men’s Clothing, Children’s Toys, Home & Living, Lifestyle Products and many more fantastic items and gift ideas. Our commitment is to provide a wide range of high quality, trendy fashion clothing at stunning factory direct prices along with a class-leading customer service experience to our worldwide community of customers.”
- Mishibox – Beauty box subscription, $19.95/month plus international shipping. Description: “Our mission at MISHIBOX (pronounced “me-she”) is to help you explore the exciting (and sometimes very cute) world of Korean beauty. We want to help you discover your favorite products in a convenient, effortless, and affordable way. We will send you a curated box with a combination of 4 – 6 deluxe-sized samples and full-sized Korean beauty products from a wide range of Korean brands. We are all about finding the best Korean beauty products for you to try from both brands that you already love and the brands that we think you will love.”
And so my duty is done. 😉 Feel free to continue the chain of enabling! 😀