There is always that fascination for asian beauty products. I think coming from Hawaii, where there is a great number of Asians from all kinds of cultural backgrounds, gives me an appreciation for them. Also being part Chinese doesn’t hurt. I’ve ordered from BeautyNetKorea before and loved some of the products I received, so when I saw that there was a subscription box for asian beauty products (though this is not affiliated with BeautyNetKorea), I wanted to check it out.
from 3b – beauty beyond borders: “Our passion is bringing beauty beyond borders. We help you discover the most popular Asian beauty products through our curated pouch of deluxe samples each month.”
There was a waiting list for on which I reserved a spot on November 18th. I got the invitation to subscribe on December 2, ordered the following day, and received it today, the 9th. For some reason, I had thought it would be shipping internationally, but they are setup in Washington, so it didn’t take very long for it to get to me.
The box it shipped in was very plain, just a white box with their logo on a sticker on the bottom, and the ends were taped, but one end was folded in half so that if you depressed it, it opened up on the sides. They need to tape that up, seriously! If the contents weren’t in the organza bag and/or if the top of that bag were facing that side, some of the smaller items may have fallen out. Luckily, everything (or at least I hope so) was still in there.
Like other subscription boxes, this came with the postcard that has the products listed on it with descriptions AND thank goodness – instructions/directions in ENGLISH on how to use the products (since it’s not in English on the actual products).
Contents of the yellow organza bag:
- It’s Skin Prestige Creme D’Escargot BB – Formulated with snail mucin extract, this BB Cream corrects blemishes, diminishes the appearance of wrinkles, and smooths skin’s texture. As a bonus it offers UVA/UVB protection with SPF25, PA++.
- Secret Key Lemon D-TOC Peeling Gel – Say goodbye to those annoying dead skin cells! This peeling gel provides gentle exfoliation by removing dead skin cells from the surface of your skin. With lemon as a key ingredient, it brightens, detoxifies, and nourishes your skin all in one.
- Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner – This freshner deep cleans your skin to effectively minimize the appearance of pores. It balances pH levels, controls sebum production, and gently cleans the inside and outside of pores with peppermint extract.
- Boutique Bebe Hair Salon Vita Clinic Ampoule – This deep conditioner is made from bean flour, olive oil, red beans, cnidium, and Korean honey locust. When your hair is looking dull, damaged, and in need of a serious pick-me-up.
- Tonymoly I’m Real Sheet Mask – We love this sheet mask for its ability to brighten, tighten, and hydrate our skin during the winter season.
I recognize some of these from BeautyNetKorea, and have tried a few of their other products, so am curious to try these. Looking forward to trying that sheet mask the most though! Love Avocado! And all of the other products should interesting, as well.
Nice variety of products and I like that they included a full-size or what looks to be a full-size. Oh yeah, their site: (link)