Didn’t I JUST get the November box? SMH I swore it just came last week, maybe it was the week before, or maybe I’m losing my mind. Haha! I was going to attempt to do some box unveilings via youtube, to get into the practice of it, but I feel like crap today with a headache. That means glasses no contacts, and no makeup and an overall bummish attire, definitely no video making today! Maybe tomorrow if I breeze through the creation of my powerpoint presentation that I need for school on Monday. This feeling ill thing threw me off today, there is so much that I still need to do.
This Love With Food December box was themed “Chocolate Makes the World Go Round” — I adore chocolate, okay okay so I LOVE chocolate, and that just sounded yummy! Chocolate is always the first to get eaten. By the looks of it, the chocolate was in the smallest of the items though 🙁 or maybe I’m just too picky.
Here are the goods:
- Liquicroc Caramels by Maison Pecou – one singular caramel that was the 1st to go! It was in the shape of an almond and I pinched it between my fingers while it was in the package before I knew what it was… so I got the caramel all over the inner wrapper. You know what that meant… can’t waste perfectly good caramel.
- Dark Chocolate with Creamy Coffee Filling by Cafe Britt – little 1 1/2″ or so bar, was very good, rich with a creamy coffee flavored center.
- Chocolate Peppermint Stick Mini Bar by Luna – nice subtle peppermint flavor along with the chocolate flavor and protein bar texture, gluten free.
- PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter by Bell Plantation – have never tried a powdered peanut butter, but see them all the time now at the health food stores. Gluten free, vegan, dairy-free.
- Bean Chips by Beanitos – Chipotle BBQ Black Bean Chips. Gluten free, non-gmo.
- Handmade Fruit Leather by You Love Fruit – vegan, non-gmo, organic, gluten free, and dairy-free.
- Midnight Brownie Gluten-Free Cookies by Goodie Girl
- Sweet Corn Crunch Dried Snacks by Sensible Foods – vegan, non-gmo, gluten free, and dairy free.
- Free Gift – Love With Food Chapstick
- Bonus Item – Tea by Numi Tea
All-in-all this box had more of the stuff I’d choose to eat than the other box, and 4 out of 7 items (not including the free and bonus gifts) did contain chocolate. So they get to stay for another month before I decide to stay or go with this sub.