Birchbox has the prettiest boxes. I love this month’s box, white top with silver accents made to be reminiscent of knit stitches as well as winter – maybe snowflakes? The bottom of the box is yellow-lime green and the tissue paper is that aqua blue color that I love.
The theme for December is All Wrapped Up.
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Tinted Primer – Tint, define, and prime your way to the longest lashes ever — use alone or layer with your favorite mascara.
- Catherine Malandrino Romance de Provence – An ode to Provence, this timeless scent mixes fruity and floral nuances with vanilla and patchouli.
- Coastal Scents styleEYES Eyeshadow Palette – formalEYES – a bold, beautiful eye shadow palette in always-fashionable pinks and mauves. The sampler was two of the shades from the formalEYES palette.
- Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator – This customer-fave face scrub mimics the effects of microdermabrasion for glowing, smooth skin.
- Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream – Yu-Be has been Japan’s top-selling skin creme for over 50 years — it’s free of artificial dyes and fragrances.
This box marks the 3rd shipment for this subscription, which means that I need to decide if I’m staying or going… Since there are many other boxes that I want to explore, I’m going to say goodbye to Birchbox. But I may sub back up in the future, who knows!