I’ve been sitting on all of these, so am just going to put them all in one post (or two depending how long it gets). Mixed up hauls from Ulta, Sephora, Birchbox, QVC, and misc. No particular order, so if you see something and want to know where it came from, if not noted, please let me know and I will check and let you know.
The above, obviously, came from Birchbox. The complexion perfection sampler, at the time of purchase it was $20, which I thought was a great deal considering that the BeautyBlender included is $20 alone. The postcard says: “hi there! beautyblender not only changed the face of makeup application — it changed our faces in turn. Now, for the price of a beautyblender, you’ll get the cult-favorite makeup sponge and a collection of products to achieve a flawless complexion. This Complexion Perfection Sampler gives you a step-by-step regimen for putting your best face forward: from the beautyblender to a bio-brightening powder, you’ll be giving good face all year ’round.” Included (and setup as steps w/direction on the reverse side of the postcard):
- beautyblender original
- benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer 3 mL
- Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow Skin Enhancer 0.24 fl oz (x2)
- The Beauty Crop Lighting Crew Highlighting Cream
- W3ll People Bio Brightener Invisible Powder Universal Glow
I haven’t tried the last 3 yet, so am curious to do so.
Too Faced La Creme Tinted Moisture Drenched Lip Treatment in Pink Slip (left) and Hunny Bunny (right).
They smell kind of like crayons and taste waxy, but feel moisturizing, so that’s a plus. The boxes say: “Our moisture drenched lip balm infused with antioxidant-rich white lotus flower extract, black currant seed oil, and hyaluronic filling spheres provides a buttery, creamy surge of long-lasting hydration for luxurious, plump, irresistibly kissable pout.”
I signed up, not too long ago, to receive the free samples above. Loreal Total Repair 5 – Restoring Shampoo, Restoring Conditioner, and Ceramide. They also included that nice coupon. I haven’t used too many Loreal products, so IDK. I’ve heard mixed things about them.
These are also from Birchbox (ordered at the same time as the sampler earlier in the post):
- Clarisea SeaSalt Solutions Face Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant – I think I got this as a sample? Can’t remember. Says it’s 100% natural. Smells like clay. I may use this tomorrow before I do a face mask.
- Think I also got this as a sample – Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in bella. Super pink color, wow! It does smear a little, but for the most part stays put (finger run-over test on arm, haven’t tested on lips yet) and dries matte. Might have to get me other shades of this!
- Exo Pure Remover nail polish remover pads in Orange. I got the Lavender scented ones previously. I like this one better.
- nugg Face Masks in exfoliating, hydrating, revitalizing, and soothing. Haven’t tried this brand yet, but have heard nothing but good things! So am excited to try them, won’t be this Sunday, but maybe in a couple of weeks.
- smashbox Try It Kit, which contains Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in Filter (swatched below), 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer, Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black, and Photo Finish Foundation Primer Oil-Free.
The blending sponges above, precisso by Earth Therapeutics, came from Bed Bath & Beyond, they were on sale for $2.99, but I also had a 20% off coupon. These are non-latex, hypoallergenic. They’re a little bigger than beautyblender (original), but not as brightly pink. Haven’t make a direct use comparison between the two yet. I’ll be giving away at least one of them.
I’m going to put the rest in a separate post.
Have any of these? Thoughts? Opinions? Let me know! I love feedback!