- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions the person who nominated you provided.
- Nominate other bloggers. Try to nominate 7 if possible.
- Create new questions for the people you nominate
- Display the logo somewhere on your blog – only if you want to. It’s an award!
Thank you so much, Marielli, for the nomination! It’s a strong possibility that my blog will be a mess over the next couple of weeks though 🙁 I’m going to try to move it to a host, crossing fingers that I can and not lose any of my followers or posts.
My Questions from Marielli:
What is something you wish you can do in the future?
Travel more for leisure. There are so many places out there that I’d love to visit, lots and lots of food to be tasted and eaten, places and things to be explored. But all of that takes time and money.
Do you have a talent no one knows about?
Hmm… nope can’t think of any.
What’s your most favorite thing to do on your spare time?
My hubs would my fave thin to do is sleep, haha, sleep is good though 😉 Other than that, my phone is always in hand, and the computer is just steps away. I like to read when I can, and eat out at a new place if I’m able. Used to love to hike, but haven’t done that in years.
If you could invent a makeup line what would you call it?
Just Being You? Beautez by Julz? Not sure. I answered this question before and said that I’d probably end up changing the name at least a dozen times before reluctantly settling on one.
I nominate (if you’ve been nominated before, feel free to nominate someone else):
My questions for all of you:
- What is your fondest holiday memory (can be any holiday)?
- What are the top three things on your wishlist?
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you’d do with the money?
- What inspires you?