This was my first time purchasing from the Clinique website rather than via a department store — it was because of the freebies, of course! Shipping was quick – order placed on the 24th, shipped on the 26th, received on the 29th. Upon opening the box, it’s wrapped elegantly in tissue paper (photo seems like it’s just plain white tissue paper but it has Clinique written all over it) and enclosed with a silver sticker seal – impressive! One of those moment where you are hesitant to break the seal because it’s so pretty.
I only actually bought 2 items (1st 2 listed below), the rest were bonuses, score!
- Mild Clarifying Lotion, “Dermatologist-developed formula softens and soothes dry, sensitive skins. Sweeps away dulling flakes so moisturizer can do its job better. Gel-like formula delivers gentle, non-stinging refreshment.”
- Chubby Stick Baby Tint™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Budding Blossom, “A bit of colour, a hefty helping of moisture. These sheers bloom on contact to bring out your lips’ natural tone. The colour is different for everyone.”
- Superbalm™ Moisturizing Gloss in Raspberry, “Lip balm with a colourful twist. Luscious, high-gloss shades treat your most undermoisturized skin to soothing shine. Instantly relieve dryness, protect with antioxidants and more.”
- Take The Day Off™ Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips, “Dissolves and “lifts away” long-wearing makeup, even waterproof mascara. Non-irritating, non-stinging. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers.”
- High Impact Mascara in Black, “Kicks up the volume and length of each and every lash. Pure, deep colour only adds to the impact. Lashes get instant volume and length.”
- 7-piece Online Bonus, which included: 1) Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, 2) Moisture Surge Overnight Mask, 3) Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief, 4) Limited Edition All About Shadow
Palette w/shades royal couple, rock violet, CA raspberry beret, concord LE, pearly pink LE, and pink chocolate, 5) High Impact Mascara in Black (duplicate of the other sample above), 6) Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick in Matte Petal, 7) super cute cosmetic bag.
Did I mention how much I love freebies and bonuses! I’ll have to swatch the lip gloss, lip balm, lip stick, and eye shadows, will update in another post, probably with the Ulta Part 2.5 post – it’s ready to go, just need to swatch and take photos and upload.
Also my box from BeautyNetKorea came (I don’t think I mentioned that previously), SUPER excited! but I haven’t had a chance to dive into the box yet because I’ve been busy with studying and school and I want to be able to take my time going through it all. Maybe Saturday night after I get back from my short trip to KC or sometime Sunday night. It’s a small box, but it’s jam-packed and full.