I love makeup brushes… It doesn’t matter to me if they are cheap or brand name, the only things that matter are if they are soft and do the job! So here I have some sexy non-brand name brushes by Silking and BS-Mall (via Amazon). LOVE! They are a little rubbery smelling, but a quick clean should nip that in the bud.
That aside, this is a new makeup organizer I picked up from Amazon (yeah, you’ll see I buy from there a lot, it’s because I’m Prime, baby! tee hee). It’s small, not nearly as large as other makeup organizers out there being 10″x6″x7.7″, but it’s budget friendly and works like a charm for smaller collections. They only thing I don’t like is the liners – they look like they were hand cut and they don’t fit perfectly, but it’s no biggie, I can do a little trimming or replace them with something else or remove them completely. It sits nicely on top of my three tier plastic organizer.
Next, my Mystery Box from Beautybox Five came finally.
In it we have:
- Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish in Velvet Rope – deep red color
- Elite Therapeutics Rosemary Eucalyptus Body Creme: which says contains “70% certified organic ingredients, physician formulated, paraben free, phthalate free, and cruelty free”. It says to focus on areas of extreme dryness or irritation.
- Extend your Beauty Cosmetic Tool: from the back description: “Fits into virtually any product with a narrow opening, allowing you to get the most out of your products and puts money back into your pocket. Gets every last drop!” Sounds interesting, looks like a rubber baking spatula, but mini.
- bellapierre Cosmetics Pink Cheek&Lip Stain – feels kind of like a lip balm.
- Laugh Out Loud Lip Gloss in The Lift – shimmery orangy-pink color.
I haven’t tried any of them yet, but will write up a mini-review if I do!